Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2009 Goals

About a week ago, it occurred to me that I couldn't remember my goals for 2009. Surely I set some goals back in January....
Sadly, when I checked my December and January posts, I found.... no goals for 2009! I won't be making that mistake again. I'm already drafting my 2010 goals.
Of course, there were short term goals set along the way, and qualifying for Boston was certainly a goal for 2009, even if I didn't write it up.
Here are the goals I found in various posts this year -- looks like I've got a couple left to hit!

Goal: Sub 20 minute 5K -- DID IT (twice)
Goal: improve my times for half and full marathons DID IT (by 4:31 min for the half, and 26 min for the full)
Goal: sub 7 minute/mile 15K GONNA DO IT (this Saturday)
Goal: Qualify for Boston DID IT (NYC Marathon)
Goal: 2010 mile to ring in the year 2010 GONNA DO IT (See Mileage -->)

1 comment:

Robert said...

Very nice. The EOY goals are a great way to stay focused and see both strengths and weaknesses. I only hit 2 of my 4, so you've already done better than me. And, it looks like you're in line for the sweep. Good luck on Saturday.