Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Boston Marathon 2010

Short story -- I had a blast in Boston. I PRed, and checked two of my 2010 goals off the list (requalify, and run a 3:20 marathon). The event lived up to the hype, and my family came through in a big way.

Here are some photos that tell a small part of the story.


At the Expo with fellow morning runners.

On my way home from pasta dinner the night before, I walked right into this bad omen on the streets of Cambridge.

The worlds biggest and best pre marathon breakfast (thanks Sis). Eggs, chicken sausage, oatmeal with raisins, bagel, juice and coffee.


With the folks after the race.

3 comments:

bookitjvb said...

Great pictures, congrats again!

Robert James Reese said...

Nice work on both the P.R. and the requalifying!

runner26 said...

wow--congrats!! it totally sounds like it was a blast!