Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sydney


The last few weeks, I've had to cut back on running, due to work and other life circumstances. I'm through the tough period now (famous last words), and ready to get those steady miles going again.

I have just returned from a 2 week work trip to Sydney. I didn't run as regularly as I would have liked, but I did have a couple of wonderful runs. I took the camera with me on just one run, but it was a great one, with gorgeous views. Temps in the 70s made it that much nicer.

The Route: From my hotel, I ran to Hyde Park, to the Domain, down along the water to the point at Mrs. Macquarie's Chair, around the U to the Sydney Opera House, through the Circular Quay to the Rock, up the steps to the Harbor Bridge and across. Turned around and crossed the bridge back, took the pedestrian path on the Cahill Expressway above the quay, and the steps down into the Botanical Garden. Wandered through the garden back to the Domain, and returned to the hotel the way I came (via Hyde Park).










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.