Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2007

I haven`t posted for a while, as I've been traveling and had very little time on line. I'm in the Kochi Airport (Japan) right now, paying 100 yen per 10 minutes at an Internet Kiosk, but I've got to get an end of the year post done. Please excuse me if it ends abruptly when they call my flight!

Looking back, 2007 was a big year for me. This blog is on my running life only, and it was a great year for running. It was my first full year as a runner, and included many firsts, including my first marathon. I'm more excited than ever about running, and I've got plenty of new goals for next year.

2007 Highlights:
NYC Marathon!
The 5th Avenue Mile
The Need For Speed Relay
Continuing to get faster, including new PRs in December!
Losing a whole bunch of weight

Looking forward to 2008:
Keep getting faster!
Consistent weekly millage - without the pre-marathon long runs
Break the 70% AG ( passed 69% in December)
Flyers Team Black returns to the Need for Speed Relay!
Keep having fun running!

Gotta run -- coming soon, a report on my runs in Japan.

2 comments:

Trakmaniak said...

Awesome...Japan running...watch out for the tons and tons of people though...

enjoy yourself and keep a look out for Gozilla!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.