Sunday, January 13, 2008

Running Ahead

For the past year, I used the online running log from CoolRunning. Recently CoolRunning gave up supporting their log, and sent their users to Active.com. Unfortunately, the Active running log is nowhere near the quality of the now defunct Cool Running log.

The Active forums were packed with complaints from dissatisfied customers. Fortunately, someone posted the URL for Running Ahead, which has a log that is similar in quality to the Cool Running log. I don't know for sure, but is seems like Running Ahead is a one man organization, and that one man does a great job. He stepped up when he saw buckets of Cool Running users coming over, and wrote an import script specifically for Cool Running users. I was able to bring over all of my data, and I couldn't be happier. If you are looking for an online log to use, I recommend you check this one out.

Thank you Running Ahead!

No comments: